Berthoud Trap Club (Part of the Berthoud Gun Club)
- The next ATA shoot is March 22, 2015.
- Presquad will open February 22, 2015.
Leagues are shot on Thursdays. We have five leagues, Early Spring, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
We are limited to 14 teams in the league as we are required to finish shooting by 8pm. The length of the league depends on number of teams signed up to shoot.
- These leagues fill up fast and priority is given the the teams that have shot the previous league.
If your interested in shooting on a league, Bart Campbell is the secretary for the league and can be reached by calling the club during open shoot hours.
- Next meeting is November 2nd at 6:30 PM.
- 4H practice 2014 starts in January. 1st & 3rd Saturday, 22’s 2 PM, shotgun 4 PM, weather permitting. (above 40 degrees).
Address: 20498 County Road 1, Berthoud, CO 80513 MAP
Phone: (970) 532-0568
Open to the public:
Tues. 1pm to 7pm
Fri. 1pm to 5pm
3rd Sun. of every month: 10am to 2pm. (except when an ATA registered shoot is scheduled)
Leagues: Thursday evenings
Members: $5.00/round, 10 round punch card for $45.00
Non-members: $6.50/round, 10 round punch card for $60.00
Trap-range memberships: $50/individual, $75/family