Due to the increased number of covid cases we have made the following changes. Only six people allowed in the clubhouse with masks at a time. Social distancing will be monitored outside. Do not gather in groups. Masks are not required outside but are strongly suggested. If these guidelines are not followed or if the county progresses into the Purple state(stay at home) we will be forced to close the club. Thanks for your cooperation
Next ATA shoot is Sunday March 14 2021 starting at 9am
The Berthoud Trap Club is open to the public!
Phone: (970) 532-0568
- Tuesday 1pm to 7pm (summer hours)
- Friday 1pm to 5pm
- 3rd Sun of every month: 10am to 2pm (except when an ATA registered shoot is scheduled)
- Leagues: Thursday evenings
- Members: $5.00/round, 10 round punch card for $45.00
- Non-members: $6.50/round, 10 round punch card for $60.00
- Trap-range memberships: $50/individual, $75/family
- Shoot on Thursdays. Leagues in Early Spring, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
- Finish shooting by 8pm
- Limited to 14 teams in the league. Number of weeks is based on number of teams.
- Leagues fill up fast. Priority is given to teams that shot in previous league.
- Contact Dan Kaven, League Secretary. Call the club during open hours.